*Please note this is not a public fingerprinting station and the service can only be provided to current University of Minnesota students, faculty, and staff. University IDs may be checked prior to the service being provided.*
We only provides electronic fingerprinting for the MN Department of Human Services. We do not provide ink fingerprinting services.
All fingerprinting services will be delivered in drop-in appointments. In order to ensure that we have enough time to process your request, you must arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to the closing time.
Plan ahead and follow these important requirements!
- Payment must be received before the service can be provided.
- For credit/debit card payment: pay online
- Checks or money orders: accepted in person at the time of your appointment
- NO CASH will be accepted
- Bring your Fingerprinting Authorization Form (paper or electronic) to the fingerprinting station to present to the agent when you arrive.
- Bring a government-issued photo ID to your appointment to present to the agent when you arrive. The name on this ID must match the name you entered into the background study system online.
- Questions? Please contact [email protected]